VOIP-telefonie is bellen via internet. Kwalitatief gelijk aan ‘gewone’ telefonie maar 30 tot 40% goedkoper. Daarnaast is VOIP veel eenvoudiger en goedkoper bij verhuizing. VOIP biedt u de mogelijkheid bij verhuizing om uw telefoonnummer ten allen tijde te behouden, ook wanneer u verhuist naar een ander netnummerregio. Daarnaast zijn de kosten bij verhuizen nihil en kunt u dezelfde dag nog vanaf een andere locatie gebruik maken van dezelfde lijn.
This represents some degree of ownership in a company but usually doesn’t come with the same voting rights. (This may vary depending on the company.) With preferred shares, investors are usually guaranteed a fixed dividend forever. This is different than common stock, which has variable dividends that are never guaranteed.
Another advantage is that in the event of liquidation, preferred shareholders are paid off before the common shareholder (but still after debt holders). Preferred stock may also be callable, meaning that the company has the option to purchase the shares from shareholders at anytime for any reason (usually for a premium).
Some people consider preferred stock to be more like debt than equity. A good way to think of these kinds of shares is to see them as being in between bonds and common shares.
- Invest in approximately 20 to 30 stocks in at least six to eight sectors with different investment characteristics.
- No more than 20% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one sector.
- No more than 10% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one stock.
- You should invest a minimum of approximately 3% to 4% of the total value of your stock portfolio in each stock.
Deciding which stocks to invest in can be difficult, especially if you have a low tolerance for risk. That’s why it’s important to define one’s financial goals and how much risk can be tolerated. Research stocks that fit within your strategy and invest in stocks that have the potential to help you meet your specific goals, whether you want investment growth, income, or a combination of the two.
Your Financial Advisor can provide you with a wide range of stock investing services, including:
- Asset allocation strategy development
- Individual stock selection
- Help in deciding when to buy and sell your stocks